PERSONAL DECLARATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
Processing of Personal Information in DaiKai Norway AS (DaiKai Wellness Retreat).
When you are in contact with us as a customer, we will process personal information about you. Below finds You therefore have information about personal information collected, why we do this and yours rights related to the processing of personal data.
The person in charge of the personal information we treat is: Manager
The information to DaiKai Norway AS is:
Address: Arbins gate 11, 0253 Oslo
Organization number: 993 426 539
For questions about our processing of your personal information, please contact the above.
1. We collect and process the following personal information:
- Contact: Hotel Name, phone number and email address
Information for use in the processing of the customer 'health information':
Information on injury, pregnancy and previous treatment and possibly medication, to the extent that such information is required / for the help of the massage Other personal circumstances about the customer, to the extent that such information is needed / for the massages
2. Why do we collect personal information and what information we collect
We collect and use your personal information for different purposes:
- Contact Information: To Manage Customer Relationship
- Health Information: In order to process / follow up the customer in the best possible way
3. Treatment will include the following:
- The processing of personal data will consist of registering and storing contact information in our archive (an electronic archive and / or physical archive), as well as updating it for changes
- The processing of the health information will consist of registering / recording necessary information provided by the customer before / when the person is processing / follow-up and storing this information in our archive (an electronic archive / journal and / or physical archive / journal) / li>
- Health information will be deleted when there is no need for this information in the treatment the customer receives from us or when the treatment and / or customer relationship is finally terminated.
- Contact information or health information will not be made available, scattered or transferred to anyone at any time except as stated under
4. Disclosure of personal information to others
We do not provide personal information we process to others unless legal basis for such extradition. Examples of such a basis will typically be an agreement with the customer, Customer's written consent or a legal basis requiring us to disclose the information.
If we use an IT provider to handle our IT systems and it is necessary for them to access our Personal Information Archives, we will enter into an agreement with them to safeguard the information security of your personal information in all respects. of treatment.
We use the following IT provider (so-called: data processor) as of today: Digital Ocean
All processing of personal data we undertake will nevertheless take place within the EU / EEA area.
5. Shelf life
We store personal information as long as necessary for the purpose of the personal information collected for. Personal information we process to fulfill a deal with a customer is deleted when The agreement is fulfilled and all obligations deriving from the agreement are fulfilled. That means when The customer relationship and / or treatment is finally terminated. Personal information we treat basis of consent is deleted if customer agrees.
6. Your rights when we process personal information about you
You have the right to require access, correction or deletion of the personal information we are processing about you. You also have the right to demand limited treatment, objection to treatment and claim the right to data portability. You can read more about the content of the rights at: www.datatilsynet.no
To apply your rights, you must provide a written signed request to us at our office. We will respond to your inquiry to us as soon as possible and within 30 days.
We will ask you to confirm your identity or provide additional information before we allow you to exercise your rights to us. We do this to ensure that we only provide access to your personal information to you - and not someone who stands out to be you.
You may withdraw your consent for processing personal information at any time. The easiest way to do this is to deliver a written signed request to us at our office.
If you believe that our processing of personal information does not match what we have described here or in other ways we violate privacy laws, you may appeal to the Data Inspectorate.
For information about how to contact the Data Inspectorate, visit: www.datatilsynet.no
Should there be a change of our services or changes to the Rules of Processing personal information may result in a change in the information provided here. If we have yours contact information we would like to make you aware of these changes.